Graduate Applicant Requirements

Applicants to Goodwin College’s graduate programs are required to:

  • Complete a graduate application for admission.
  • Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin College graduates)
  • Provide a professional resume.
  • Submit proof of immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella).
  • Submit an official transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country with a Cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0. To be accepted as official, the transcript must be received by Goodwin College from the issuing institution in either a sealed, unopened envelope and bears the seal of the college or university or via an accepted secure electronic delivery method. Goodwin College cannot accept official transcripts via fax or email, regardless of the source.  Goodwin College degree holders do not need to submit Goodwin College transcripts.

If an unofficial transcript is submitted, an official transcript conferring receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by CHEA must be received by Goodwin College before the beginning of the student’s second semester. Students submitting unofficial transcripts must complete a transcript authorization request form upon enrollment. Goodwin College will send the request for official transcripts to the appropriate college or university. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that an official transcript is on file before the beginning of their second semester. Falsifying or omitting information may result in administrative withdrawal and/or disciplinary actions. Students for whom an official transcript is not submitted to Goodwin College may be withdrawn from the program.

Once the College receives official transcripts, those transcripts are covered under provisions of applicable federal and state laws and regulations and cannot be returned to student or forwarded to other educational institutions. 

Submission of Transcripts

Official transcripts can be mailed to:

Goodwin College

Office of the Registrar

One Riverside Drive

East Hartford, CT  06118

For expedited submission of official transcripts, students may bring official/sealed envelopes in person to the Registrar's Office, which is located on the 1st floor of One Riverside Drive.

Applicants with a CGPA less than 3.0 may apply for conditional acceptance. See Conditional Admission.