Program Transfers or Program Concentration Transfers

Students wishing to change programs or concentrations within a degree program must file a written request which is available online.  Please see the following link for the form:

Students wishing to transfer to selective admission programs should meet with the appropriate Dean or Program Director and complete the application process. Please refer to Selective Admission requirements.

Students who change programs are advised that their courses and semester credit hours will be reviewed for applicability to the new program. Only courses applicable to the new program and completed with a grade of D- or better will be eligible for transfer into the new program.