Employment References and Verification

On occasion, Goodwin College’s Human Resources department may receive requests for employment references and will only verify dates of employment and position(s) held. All requests for employment verification should be sent to Human Resources. Additional information, including salary, may be provided as long as Human Resources is presented with a signed release from the employee or former employee that meets Human Resources’ approval.