Transfer of Collegiate Credit

Graduate coursework may be transferred to the college graduate program under certain conditions. First, the credits must have been earned within the past ten years from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and/or U.S. Department of Education (USDE). Second, a minimum grade of B- is required for the courses to be transferred. Finally, transfer courses must be approved by the Program Director and the Transfer Coordinator, under the direction of the Registrar. A maximum of six (6) graduate credits may be permitted to transfer into Goodwin College.

Officially transferred credit will be posted to the student’s transcript upon the receipt of official transcript(s). Credits awarded are given the grade of TR and are not included in the calculation of the GPA. These credits will count both as credits attempted and as credits earned in determining Satisfactory Academic Progress. Once a student is matriculated into a Goodwin College graduate program, no additional credits earned at other institutions will be transferred.